Sunday 28 November 2010

Wishing on a star

Wish List

I sometimes like to tease myself by making a wish list of things that I would buy if I had all the money in the world, or even just a little more than I have right now. I also have got that weird "list" gene from my mother. I always find her making lists about the most random things, yet I love to make them myself.


I understand my wish lists can get out of control and a little imaginative at times but I have far too much fun dreaming about them to care.

Sandro wool-blend and Rabbit trim cape £405
Topshop woole buckle cape with fleece collar £80























Warehouse Leather shorts £70

Alice by Temperley leather shorts £340
 





















Rick Owens leather wedge boot £725
Asos Albert leather wedge boot £65

 


Anya Hindmarch Miami Patent purse £110

Urban Outfitters patent bow purse £18


If only. Thats all I will say.
Luckily with high street getting the majority of their inspiration from high end designers shows, you will always find something similar at a smidgen of the price. Although its such a relief to find similar things on the high street, it doesn't stop you wanting the real thing does it?

One thing I will be saving up for is an investment bag that is a classic and that I will have for years to come. When I will have the money for it is another story.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment