Thursday 11 November 2010

As Red As Remembrance

At this time of year when the weather is so dull and cold its lovely to see so many people wearing Poppys and adding a little bit of colour and vibrance into the atmosphere.

Seeing RED everywhere for Remembrance has brought my love back for colourful clothing. So many people including myself sometimes tend to stick to boring but classic colours like black, brown and navy. There easy to wear and go with anything. But I'm bored!!!

The problem I face with RED is not wearing it with black, since I was little my mom has always told me never to wear black and red together because it looks "TRASHY". So I've always been put off.

 

Above: Chanel ready to wear AW 10/11
Camel/taupe has been huge this season, and mixed with RED makes it an even bigger hit with me. Maybe this is the colour way I need to be opting for.

I am also a HUGE fan of lipstick and rarely leave the house without one, I always think my face looks odd now with out a little colour in my lips. Because I've been a little weary of wearing RED clothing I've gone for the lipstick. You just can"t go wrong with the Chanel classic Rouge.










Anne Hathaway = Perfection sporting the red lips. 

I think I'm going to have a play around with RED, I'm determined to be a tad more colourful!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment